Repair Your Scuba Gear Here
Divers Two is a fully certified service center: our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced service staff will assist you in all of your gear needs, including:
- Regulator - annual servicing, parts repair, computer repair, battery replacement.
- Cylinder - annual visual inspection (VIP), 5-year hydrostatic test, rolling, nitrox and oxygen service cleaning, hardware modification.
- BCD - annual service, cleaning, bladder repair, power-inflator replacement.
- Wetsuits & Drysuits - neoprene repair, pressure testing, valve repair, wrist and neck seal adjustment, puncture repair.
- Other Equipment - If your dive gear needs servicing, our staff will be ready to help.
Bring your gear down to the shop for a service; your satisfaction and safety are guaranteed when your equipment is in the hands of our certified technicians. If your equipment is currently in for service, call the shop at (732) 776-7755 to check on its status.