Advanced Scuba Diving Courses in New JerseyIn addition to basic Open Water certification, Divers Two offers the full range of PADI advanced-level qualifications, including:
- Advanced Open Water Diver -- This course allows you to gain confidence in your diving while exploring different underwater environments, all under the supervision our qualified staff. All that is required for the advanced certification is 5 dives!
- Rescue Diver -- An AOW diver will perfect the tired-diver tow, fireman's lift, stress recognition, rescue breathing, and other emergency dive procedures in this exciting and enlightening course. CPR and first-aid training (also available from D2) and 25 logged dives are prerequisites of this program.
- Master Scuba Diver -- As an advanced diver with rescue certification, five specialities, and at least 50 dives' experience, you will be ready to reach the highest level of recreational SCUBA diving with this course.
- Night Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Deep Diver
- Search and Recovery
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Photography/Videography
- Underwater Naturalist
- Drift Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Dry Suit (classes are on demand, contact Steve for information)
For registration information, see our registration schedule.